If you don’t own your own plane, a portable intercom is the way to go. Put this 2-place, voice-activated intercom in your flight bag and you’ll always have the powerful, functional tool that you need. You may use the internal 9 volt battery or just plug it in to the aircraft power using the cigarette lighter adapter…and take off.
This versatile portable unit provides communication to go. The modular design offers expansion capability to the backseat if needed. And because the SR4 expansion module has a 6-foot cable, passengers in back don’t have to strain their headset cords to reach an intercom box located next to the pilot.
- Efficient, modular design
- 2 to 4-place expansion capability
- Voice-activated circuitry
- Adjustable volume and squelch
- Auxiliary input and output jacks
- Pilot isolate
- Cigarette lighter adapter
- Lightweight and easy to carry